Sunday, June 10, 2012

Baby clothes Sushi

It has been a while since I last posted, but I have still been busy creating. I need to just get caught up blogging about it. :)

Here is my latest creation, thanks to Pinterest, found here.
 
The black box on the envelope just covers up the name. I did the lettering on the card as well.
Here is another view of the plate and "sushi"

I used everything like the original post (found through the link above) except for the black table cloth.  I used a cutup t-shirt instead. I am not sure it if was easier or harder than it would have been with the table cloth, but it was what I had on hand.

This is what it looks like before you add the black cloth


It was pretty easy to do...the trickiest part was trying to keep the double rolls tight while putting the black cloth around them.

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment