Saturday, November 5, 2011

The beginning

First and foremost, I am not a writer, so please excuse the horrible grammar and uninteresting writing. The main point of this blog is to show off the crafts, not the writing! :)

Okay, how many of you out there have heard of Pinterest? A few months ago, I kept reading things about Pinterest on Facebook. People kept talking about pinning things and for some reason, I thought of maps. Like people were pinning locations on maps that they either visited or wanted to visit. I finally broke down about a month ago and Goggled Pinterest. And the rest is history!

I AM SO ADDICTED! I now have Pinterest as one of my home page tabs and regularly check it out. I am obsessed with finding new pins and making new boards. I have told all my friends at school and now most of them are on Pinterest too!

My favorite boards are the ones with crafts and the DIY projects on them. Since I consider myself pretty crafty, I decided to create a blog with things I have created through inspiration from pins on Pinterest boards.

So here we go! If you like what you see, please comment and let me know. Try things out and post your own things. Also, if you are on Pinterest, please send me your name...I'd love to follow you!

No comments:

Post a Comment