Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Fifth

When I first saw this posted on Pinterest, I loved it and knew I wanted to try it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the original post (the link on Pinterest took me to a blog but I couldn't find where they had posted the frames). Luckily, this was a fairly easy project.

Here is what I did.

I bought three 5x7 frames. I couldn't find paper that was that size, so I got the 12x12 paper. The hardest part of this entire project was cutting the paper to size. The 12x12 paper doesn't fit in the paper cutter well.



After cutting all the paper down to size and getting them in the frame, I had to decide which frames were going to be up and down and which frame was going to be in the middle, going sideways.
I then use my circut machine to cut "Ho" in several different fonts. The circut machine has been one of my favorite purchases I have ever made. I bought it this summer when it was on sale for the 4th of July and have never regretted it!




I took the paper back out of the frame, positioned the "Ho"s in the right place and glued them down using scrapbooking tape.



Seriously, this was the easiest project. I do like how it turned out but I think I like the one that inspired the project better. I'll keep working on it to get it right. I think the "ho" in the frame with the stripped paper needs to be bigger to try to fill out the frame more. I think I'll try it and see what it looks like. Of course, I'll post pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment